Your ❤️ starts racing, your mind goes blank.You frantically search for something brilliant from your coach training hoping to pull out a poignant reflection or a powerful question, but instead you end up:
saying way too much, asking way too many questions and giving your client way too much advice.
Your client responds, “Uh, What? Can you ask me that again?”As you scramble to reorganize your thoughts and salvage any progress that was being made, you explain yourself, finish out the session and as soon as you move to hang up the phone, the voices begin TO SHOUT…
“I CAN’T DO THIS!”
“THAT WAS TERRIBLE! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!"
“I HOPE I do better WITH THE NEXT CLIENT!”
“I’M NEVER GOING TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL COACHING PRACTICE!”
“I WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS …!”
“I HOPE S/HE DOESN'T STOP COACHING WITH ME!”
Enough IS ENOUGH, Coach!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If YOU are TIRED of:
- Feeling like a fraud
- Craving more confidence
- Scrambling for the right thing to say
- Beating around the bush because you don’t want ‘to lead’ your clients
- Not knowing how to get to the bottom of things quickly
- Getting sucked into the story only to find yourself stuck in the details
- Feeling like you’re not doing enough or delivering enough value to your clients
- Being afraid to say what you think because you don’t know how
- Not knowing how to stop fixing, solving, consulting and advising because that’s what you’re used to doing
- Feeling like you can’t charge more because you’re not good enough to justify higher rates
MENTORING* & SUPERVISION* will:
- Shorten your learning curve
- Fine tune your skills
- Fast-Forward you from:
- Clunky to Competent
- Self-Conscious to Confident
- Bashful to Bold and Beyond…
YOU TOO will BE A COACH who:
- Actually Realizes what you’re Hearing
- Uses that to Design Powerful Questions that
- Create Awareness and
- Foster Transformational Shifts in your clients’ thinking.
“Thanks, that’s what I do. I help create clarity, so my clients can see the things they needed to know in order to make a decision they can stand behind. I’m glad it helped you to move forward today.”
If you’re ready to MAKE IT, so YOU NEVER have to FAKE IT, then pick your Mentoring Package and LET'S GET STARTED!
Everybody wants to know what it costs, so here's my rates. First, ask yourself, "What are you really investing in?" Are you looking to just get your hours, so you can get on with it OR are you looking to become an incredible coach who really knows how to serve your clients best.
If you're in it just for the hours and don't continue to grow yourself and your ability to coach, your clients will outgrow you and leave you behind. What's that cost over the lifetime of your career?
The coaching skills you will develop and the insights you gain will last you for the entirety of your life, just like the ones you will cultivate in your clients. That's a bargain at any price!
Payment Methods: PayPal, Zelle, $CashApp or Check
- SKILLS/COMPS DEVELOPMENT: DEEP DIVE Sessions into the specifics regarding what each ICF Core Competency & PCC Marker means and sounds like in coaching.
- RECORDING REVIEW(s): Recordings are reviewed prior to Mentoring appointment and feedback/assessment is reviewed together, as noted in DEBRIEF section below. SUPERVISION Session(s): Real-time, Coach-the-Coach Sessions where you coach the client and I coach you, so you can own the experience of pivoting from mediocre to masterful coaching. In the moment, means you internalize the process and recalibrate your neural-coaching pathways to function in a more potent, laser-like manner as you continue to practice and progress. These sessions include coaching session debrief with verbal feedback.
- DEBRIEF: Assessing coaching focuses primarily on what, YOU, the coach says and does with what the clients gives you, not what the client does for themselves.Feedback is based upon the ICF Core Coaching Competencies and PCC Markers and given in a manner that connects what the coach said to specific competencies and markers. The coach's contributions are assessed for identification of strengths -and the result or impact the demonstrated skill or competency had upon the client/coaching- as well as for spotlighting areas for development, growth, awareness & attention, including recommendations on how to take your coaching to higher levels.
- FastForward Coaching Tools include:
- Coaching Conversation Structural Blueprint
- Transformational Coaching
- Questions That Evoke Discovery
- And More
- Recordings of ALL Sessions
- Email Access in between.
RECORDING REVIEW for CREDENTIALING APPLICATION
For Coaches who only need an extra set of eyes and ears on their recordings, for Development and/or ICF, ACC or PCC Applications, you've come to the right place.For each 30-minute recording, you will receive:
- 30-Minutes, Live, Mentoring Call for Feedback and Questions.
- Recording of feedback call, so you can revisit for more insights and understanding, especially as you begin to implement changes into your coaching.
- As Coach, you will be asked to share:
- What you think you did well
- Where you recognize room for development
- Then Simone will provide:
- Overall spotlights of coaching: strengths and areas for greatest growth
- Deeper details on some specific coaching moments
- Alternative suggestions of what higher-level coaching would sound like in those moments
- Suggestions on how to address things in a more powerful coaching manner
- Written Feedback is extensive:
- Address every single thing the coach said
- Assigns every thing the coach said to individual PCC Markers noting if or ow it fulfilled a marker or fell short
- Offers suggestions with specific alternatives that demonstrate more powerful coaching
Coach MUST provide transcripts
Computer generated transcripts (these usually cost only 10 cents/minute using temi.com) are accepted with some conditions:
- Coach and Client must be clearly labeled
- Coach must review the transcript and make changes where the transcripts are really off (some mistakes are acceptable, but sometimes computer generated transcripts are really hard to follow; those will not be accepted).
PERSONAL & PRACTICE/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS:If you're the kind of coach that would to focus on your first, you've come to the right place. The more you develop yourself, as a person, the better coach you become, and there are more people you will be able to coach because you'll easily recognize the source of their challenges and situations. Additionally, some coaches want to begin developing their coaching practices/businesses and don't really know how to go about doing that. Rest assured, their are very specific skills and bodies of information that are required to do this and you won't be alone trying to figure them out. Essentially Coach, whatever you want to focus on to develop your coaching skills, delivery, practice or barriers that hinder your self-confidence, your ability to get started or to grow yourself or your business, we can do together.
You Agree to:
- Participate fully - Coach, Provide Self-Reflection/Feedback ( the more you can identify how coaching occurs, the better coach you become), Be Curious, Be Willing to Be Frustrated, Confused & to NOT Know, and to PLAY in the moment with what is right here, right now.
- Co-create the Learning Environment
- Be Responsible for what you want from Mentoring/Supervision
I Agree to:
- Uphold the Standards and Ethics of the International Coach Federation.
- Maintain myself as an ICF, PCC Credentialed Member in Good Standing.
- BRING MY VERY BEST, so that YOU CAN BECOME YOUR VERY BEST!