You know ‘that moment’ in the coaching conversation when you’ve asked a question (maybe even a great one!) and right after your client responds you don’t know what to say next?
Your ❤️ starts racing, your mind goes blank.
You frantically search for something brilliant from your coach training hoping to pull out a poignant reflection or a powerful question, but instead you end up:
saying way too much,
asking way too many questions and
giving your client way too much advice.
Your client responds, “Uh, What? Can you ask me that again?”
As you scramble to reorganize your thoughts and salvage any progress that was being made, you explain yourself, finish out the session and as soon as you move to hang up the phone, the voices begin TO SHOUT…
“I CAN’T DO THIS!”
“WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I DECIDED TO BECOME A COACH?!”
“I HOPE I do better WITH THE NEXT CLIENT!”
“I’M NEVER GOING TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL COACHING PRACTICE!”
“I WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS …!”
“I HOPE S/HE DOESN’T STOP COACHING WITH ME!”
Enough IS ENOUGH, Coach!
If YOU are TIRED of:
- Feeling like a fraud
- Craving more confidence
- Scrambling for the right thing to say
- Beating around the bush because you don’t want ‘to lead’ your clients
- Not knowing how to get to the bottom of things quickly
- Getting sucked into the story only to find yourself stuck in the details
- Feeling like you’re not doing enough or delivering enough value to your clients
- Being afraid to say what you think because you don’t know how
- Not knowing how to stop fixing, solving, consulting and advising because that’s what you’re used to doing
- Feeling like you can’t charge more because you’re not good enough to justify higher rates
Then it sounds like it’s time to face your fears and find a way to take a look and see what you’re doing right and what needs developing. Guess what? You can’t do that on your own. If you want to be a better coach, then you need to become a better coach.
Becoming a better coach means you need your coaching observed through the eyes of expertise and experience. A Mentor Coach is someone who helps you by shining a light into the dark corners of your coaching and prevents you from having to dig yourself out of the ruts poor coaching habits create that will always leave you doubting and questioning whether you’re a good enough coach or not.
- Shorten your learning curve
- Fine tune your skills
- Fast-Forward you from:
- Clunky to Competent
- Self-Conscious to Confident
- Bashful to Bold and Beyond…
A COACH who:
- Recognizes what you’re Hearing
- Uses that to Design Powerful Questions that
- Create Awareness and
- Foster Transformational Shifts in your clients’ thinking.
Your clients may love you and your coaching already, but believe it or not, they don’t know enough about coaching to tell whether it’s good or not. Think back to how much great feedback you received at the beginning of your training or career and then consider how much more progress YOU recognized your clients were making as you learned more skills and became more adept. They may not have put their finger on it, but they knew something better was happening, and so did you.
Imagine what kind of insights and results they’ll get as you continue to hone your skills and develop more coaching savvy. You already know that your clients deserve your best and you’re the kind of coach who wants to deliver it to them, every step of the way.
You deserve to be and to know that you’re an excellent coach, so when they tell you how good you are when you helped them see the light, you can say,
“Thanks, that’s what I do. I help create clarity, so my clients can see the things they needed to know in order to make a decision they can stand behind. I’m glad it helped you to move forward today.”
If you’re ready to MAKE IT, so YOU NEVER have to FAKE IT, then pick your Monthly Mentoring Package and
let’s get started!
(if you prefer: Zelle and $CashApp options are also available
email: admin(at)simonepeer(dot)com for details)
- DEEP DIVE Sessions into the specifics regarding what each ICF Core Competency & PCC Marker means and sounds like in coaching.
- SUPERVISION Session(s) – Real-time, Coach-the-Coach Sessions where you coach and client and I coach you, so you can own the experience of pivoting from mediocre to masterful coaching. In the moment, means you internalize the process and recalibrate your neural-coaching pathways to function in a more potent, laser-like manner as you continue to practice and progress. These sessions include coaching session debrief with verbal feedback.
- DEBRIEF: Assessing coaching focuses primarily on what, YOU, the coach says and does with what the clients gives you, not what the client does for themselves.Feedback is based upon the ICF Core Coaching Competencies and PCC Markers and given in a manner that connects what the coach said to specific competencies and markers. The coach’s contributions are assessed for identification of strengths -and the result or impact the demonstrated skill or competency had upon the client/coaching- as well as for spotlighting areas for development, growth, awareness & attention, including recommendations on how to take your coaching to higher levels.
- FastForward Coaching Tools:
- Coaching Conversation Structural Blueprint
- Transformational Coaching
- Questions That Evoke Discovery
- Recordings of ALL Sessions
- Email Access in between.
RECORDING REVIEW for CREDENTIALING APPLICATION
For Coaches who are seeking an extra set of eyes and ears on their recordings, you’ve come to the right place.
Optional: Should you want or need WRITTEN FEEDBACK on your coaching supervision or recording review, there is an additional $175 per session, payable upon request. Coach MUST provide transcripts.
PERSONAL & PRACTICE/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS:
If you’re the kind of coach that would to focus on your first, you’ve come to the right place. The more you develop yourself, as a person, the better coach you become, and there are more people you will be able to coach because you’ll easily recognize the source of their challenges and situations. Additionally, some coaches want to begin developing their coaching practices/businesses and don’t really know how to go about doing that. Rest assured, their are very specific skills and bodies of information that are required to do this and you won’t be alone trying to figure them out.
Essentially Coach, whatever you want to focus on to develop your coaching skills, delivery, practice or barriers that hinder your self-confidence, your ability to get started or to grow yourself or your business, we can do together.
You Agree to:
- Participate fully – Coach, Provide Self-Reflection/Feedback ( the more you can identify how coaching occurs, the better coach you become), Be Curious, Be Willing to Be Frustrated, Confused & to NOT Know, and to PLAY in the moment with what is right here, right now.
- Co-create the Learning Environment
- Be Responsible for what you want from Mentoring/Supervision
I Agree to:
- Uphold the Standards and Ethics of the International Coach Federation.
- Maintain myself as an ICF, PCC Credentialed Member in Good Standing.
- BRING MY VERY BEST, so that YOU CAN BECOME YOUR VERY BEST!
JUST IN CASE:
*Mentoring focuses on Modeling and Developing the Coaching Skills, Ethics and Core Competencies required to meet the requirements and standards for certification through the ICF and any training program that upholds these standards, including preparation for certification through Coach U/Inc.
*Supervision is the practice of Direct Observation of Coaching for the purpose of providing Real-Time Coaching Correction and Specific Feedback using targeted examples from the session, so the mentee knows exactly what s/he is doing well AND understands what needs to be done to develop a deeper level of mastery in coaching.